The 2018 ATP World Tour calendar comprises the Grand Slam tournaments the ATP World Tour Masters 1000, the ATP World Tour 500 series, the ATP World Tour 250 series, the Davis Cup and the ATP World Tour Finals. The US Open continues to be the best performer of the tournaments with Men’s Final scoring a 1.4 HH average on ESPN September 11th and Women’s Final 1.3 HH average on ESPN September 10th.
SPORTS: Tennis 
• Australian Open: Monday, January 15 - Sunday, January 28, ESPN Networks
• BNP Paribas Open: Monday, March 5 - Sunday, March 18, ESPN Networks
• Miami Open: Tuesday, March 20 - Monday, April 2, ESPN Networks
• French Open: Sunday, May 20 - Sunday, June 10, NBCSN
• Wimbledon: Monday, June 25 - Sunday, July 15, ESPN, ESPN2
• US Open: Monday, August 27- Sunday, September 9, ESPN, ESPN2